Friday, August 22, 2014

Autohona - Hire an auto

Finally call auto service in Hyderabad. 

If you need to hire an Auto, Simply call 040-6723-2030. Avoid Useless bargaining tension with auto drivers and get auto services from your doorstep at government rates. The service is called Autohona.

For more details either check Autohona website or check out article on The New Indian Express.

Update: Called up Autohone last Sunday (21 Seput), the call center guy was courteous enough and patiently listened to my requirement and booked the auto. He said I will receive an SMS within 15 min confirming the booking. When I called them after 40 mins, they said no auto available so they wont be able to send any. When asked why they didn't bother to inform me, they replied the call didn't get through.

First experience was really bad, so no more Autohona for me. As start-up, expected to give better service. 

No comments: